Environmental and Industrial affairs adviser
EuLA – European Lime Association (2014 – 2017)
- Scientific support on technical issues related to advocacy dossiers (especially in the field of climate change and energy, environment, air emissions etc.) in front of the EU institutions trade organisations, scientific institutes and industry experts;
- Coordination of technical/scientific projects;
- Drafting of position papers, technical dossiers and meeting reports;
- Management of working groups and technical Task Forces.
Senior Consultant in institutional strategy
ARCTURUS Group (2008 – 2013)
- Advocacy (strategy, meetings with stakeholders, adoption of common positions amongst federation members);
- Drafting of position papers, notes, meeting debriefing, amendments proposals;
- Legislative monitoring;
- Main initiatives followed: third package of liberalisation of the energy markets, Energy-Climate Package (including the review of the EU ETS), Directive on energy efficiency, clean power for transport, Horizon 2020, EU state aid and infringement procedures.
Assistant to the Industry Counselor (Internship)
- Followed the relations with the European Parliament on industry, energy and telecoms policies (follow-up of EP committees, communication of positions, amendments);
- Participated to the working groups of the Council of the European Union (coordination at national level, follow-up of the negotiations, presentation of positions and non-papers, contacts with other Member States), and assisted to COREPER I meetings;
- Main topics followed: 3rd package of liberalisation of energy markets, technical harmonisation (“New Approach”), transport (Cars 21, eCall), competitiveness.
Master 2 Science politique, politiques européennes et internationales, spécialité métiers de l’Europe
- Description: a five year university degree equivalent to a Master’s degree in political science (2006 – 2007), more details
- Major topics: European and international policies, with a specialisation in EU Affairs
- University: Lille 2, France
Master 1 ICP (Integrated Common Program) en relations trans-nationales
- Description: a four year university degree equivalent to a Bachelor of honor’s degree in European law (2004 – 2006), more details
- Major topics: European Union, EU law, international law, and the legal systems of UK, France and Germany
Licence Administration Economique et Sociale
- Description: a three year university degree equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Business administration and management (2003 – 2004), more details
- Main topics: Economy, sociology, Law
- University: Lille 2, France
DUT GEA – Diplôme Universitaire de Technologie en Gestion des Entreprises et des Administrations
- Description: a two-year degree equivalent to a H.N.D. in Business administration and management, with a specialisation on SMEs (2001 – 2003), more details
- Main topics: Business administration, Accounting, Law, Economy
- University: University Institute of Technology of Evreux (University of Rouen), France.
English: Full professional proficiency
German: Elementary proficiency